- me: omg that workout was so ridiculous i'm going straight to the shower, i'm disgusting
- twenty minutes later: still in workout clothes + tennis shoes, sitting on tumblr
Not itty bitty.
Don’t have a specific “thing” like yoga or weight lifting.
I eat vegetables hard. But I also eat junk food kinda hard sometimes.
I guess my thing is/was running but..pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oh my god this is my life.
tbh i always see people running or biking outside and i always cheer for them in my head. i’m like “YOU ARE DOING AWESOME KEEP IT UP I AM SO PROUD OF YOU”
i feel like they could use the extra motivation in case they are thinking about stopping or giving up :’)
The effects of the Olympics.
- 1. Makes people proud of their country.
- 2. Makes people sexually frustrated.
- 3. Makes people question what they've done with their life.